Friday 10 April 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 (GMT +2:00)
General Topics for Discussion:
- Basic aspects
- Visual Field Versus OCT. Which is better?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the magnitude of adult glaucoma, Its risk factor, classifications, aqueous humor dynamics and techniques to measure intraocular pressure.
- Describe examination and diagnosis of patients with glaucoma, including principles and types of glaucoma testing.
- Describe principles of glaucoma management, including common medications and option and techniques in laser and surgeries.
- Describe post-operative management of glaucoma patients, including complications related to laser and surgeries.