The Live Webinar will start Friday 8 May 2020
01:30 PM Egypt
01:30 PM Sudan
02:30 PM KSA
02:30 PM Jordan
02:30 PM Bahrain
02:30 PM Iraq
02:30 PM Lebanon
02:30 PM Kuwait
03:30 PM Oman
03:30 PM UAE
Professor Tarek Shaarawy (Switzerland)
The Head of the Glaucoma unit, and the Glaucoma surgery research group at the University of Geneva Hospitals.
- Medical bachelor & Master’s Degree in ophthalmology at the University of Cairo.
- Doctorate in Medicine degree from the University of Lausanne.
- Trained in ophthalmology at the Cairo Research Institute of Ophthalmology and completed two glaucoma fellowships at the Universities of Lausanne and Basel.
- Currently: the President of the International Society of Glaucoma Surgery.
Professor Ahmed Mostafa Abdelrahman (Egypt)
MD, Fellowship of the Royal College of surgeons.
Professor of Ophthalmology, Cairo University.
Professor Keith Barton (UK)
Consultant Ophthalmologist and Director of The Glaucoma Service, Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK.
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists (Fellow).
- Royal College of Physicians of London (Fellow).
- Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellow).
- Royal Society of Medicine (Fellow).
- International Glaucoma Association (Trustee).
- American Academy of Ophthalmology (International Member).
- Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (Member).
- European Glaucoma Society (Member).
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Students 368
- Assessments Yes